Return of a tradition. Until a few years ago “The Last Run of the Season” was an opportunity to get together for a final drive before anemic heaters, 20-50 motor oil and drafty, holy tops signaled the time to put our sports cars away for the year. More recently Guy Fawkes Night became the pseudo “Last Run”. But now we can celebrate the burning of poor Guy with the St. George of England Society and the ECSCC can return to its roots with a real “Last Run of the Season”.
The plan for 2010 is:
• Date: Sunday, November 7, 2010
• Meet: Royal Alberta Museum parking lot 12:30 P.M.
• Depart: 1:00 P.M.
• Drive: Tour of the city and county area
• Quiz: Open Road challenge
• End: Grace United Church (6215 – 104Avenue) Coffee, tea, cookies, cake, etc to be served.
There will be one quiz form for each vehicle with a prize for most right answers to be awarded during coffee time.
This is weather be-damned event. If you think that it is too cold or too wet for your sports car come in your everyday vehicle.
But, do come.